China
Local time: 18:28
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
See its website Jan 14, 2021

Yaotl Altan wrote:

xulihang wrote:

Yes, it works. The limitation is on the side of OCR and machine translation. ImageTrans has integrated OCR engines like Tesseract, Google, Azure, Baidu, etc and machine translation services provided by Goolge, Azure, Baidu, niutrans, etc.

The tool itself is language-agnostic. There are some language specific functions, like ocr optimization options for Japanese manga and a vertical text engine for Chinese/Japanese/Korean.

OK, may I pay you via Paypal? 10 USD?

Yes, you can transfer $10 to my paypal account and I will handle the deal.

Details about how to get a copy: https://www.basiccat.org/imagetrans/#get-a-copy

Yaotl Altan

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 04:28
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Downloading it. Jan 15, 2021

xulihang wrote:

Yes, you can transfer $10 to my paypal account and I will handle the deal.

Details about how to get a copy: https://www.basiccat.org/imagetrans/#get-a-copy

Thank you, my friend. I'm downloading it.

Sebina Zisa-Davies
Sebina Zisa-Davies  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:28
English to Italian
+ ...
Reviews? Mar 14, 2021

Hi,

Has anybody tried this tool?
Please could you share your experience?

Thanks,
Seb

Jorge Payan
Yaotl Altan

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 04:28
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Fine. Mar 15, 2021

Sebina Zisa-Davies wrote:

Hi,

Has anybody tried this tool?
Please could you share your experience?

Thanks,
Seb

Hello!

Yes, I tried it and works fine with the design layers. Once you translated the source language, you also have the option to edit size aand font in the target language. Letters must be clearly printed, otherwise.... the software doesn't read them well.

Just a note: I think the tool needs a proper installation guide, because I don't speak Chinese and the installation file sent me to a Chinese website.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:28
English to Russian
How can I rotate strings? Mar 15, 2021

From the below picture, I suppose I can somehow rotate my translation (like Ctrl+T in Photoshop) by angle α. However I could not find a way to do that. Even if the source text is angled, the translation appears straight horizontal. How can I incline my translation string, any idea?
Collapse

xulihang
xulihang
China
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
About the localization problem Mar 16, 2021

Yaotl Altan wrote:

Just a note: I think the tool needs a proper installation guide, because I don't speak Chinese and the installation file sent me to a Chinese website.

Thanks for the feedback. It may be my mistake since I made the order for you and my language setting is Chinese.

The email sent to users should be English if the user's language setting is not Chinese.

The homepage of ImageTrans is in English by default: https://www.basicccat.org/imagetrans

Yaotl Altan

xulihang
xulihang
China
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
How to rotate Mar 16, 2021

Stepan Konev wrote:

From the below picture, I suppose I can somehow rotate my translation (like Ctrl+T in Photoshop) by angle α. However I could not find a way to do that. Even if the source text is angled, the translation appears straight horizontal. How can I incline my translation string, any idea?

The rotation can be done using the Font Setting button on the right.

See the image:

rotation

The current operation may be inconvenient. I will try to improve this.

Yaotl Altan
Stepan Konev

Joannzzz
Joannzzz
Local time: 21:28
English to Chinese
Shared with my friend! Mar 16, 2021

This one looks very useful and convenient, the price seems reasonable. I have shared with my friend who are doing translating for cartoon.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A Tool to Translate Images

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »