Thread poster: Ioana Herring
Ioana Herring
Ioana Herring
Local time: 02:57
Romanian to English
+ ...
Oct 12, 2016

Hello,

Have any of you listened and watched the amazing videos made in Russia of world lullabies? http://www.lull.ru/eng/news.htm

I was wondering whether it would be possible to have a rough translation of the various lyrics. There is one Moldovan song which I could translate. Any other takers? If not, just enjoy.

Anyone else passionate about children's literature a
... See more
Hello,

Have any of you listened and watched the amazing videos made in Russia of world lullabies? http://www.lull.ru/eng/news.htm

I was wondering whether it would be possible to have a rough translation of the various lyrics. There is one Moldovan song which I could translate. Any other takers? If not, just enjoy.

Anyone else passionate about children's literature and poetry?
Best wishes, Ioana
Collapse

Maria Wiltshire
Maria Wiltshire  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Russian
Poetry for children Oct 13, 2016

Hello, thanks a lot for posting the link. Yes, I'm passionate about poetry for children and sometimes translate children's poems as a hobby. Which languages do you translated from?

[Edited at 2016-10-13 11:52 GMT]

Ioana Herring
Ioana Herring
Romanian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
NUrsery rhymes into Romanian Oct 13, 2016

Hello, Maria. I envy you for the wealth of stuff there is in Russian for children. I guess you have a huge amount of stuff you could translate into English. I, on the other side, find that there isn't much like nursery rhymes and songs for under 5s and am trying to translate from English into Romanian, for my own little ones and hopefully to add to the repertoire of other Romanian parents.

Any favorites?
IOana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Lullabies of the world, Russian animation

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »