Rafal Piotrowski  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:55
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
Mar 20, 2018

Dear Colleagues - help sought.

I've found out that the famous Polish "The Witcher Saga" has been translated into Farsi. And I've got that Iranian friend whom I'd LOVE to read the series.

Could anyone find it for me in the Iranian Net? Where can the books be bought etc., etc.?

ANY feedback would be greatly appreciated

R.P.

[Zmieniono 2018-03-21 09:04 GMT]

Rafal Piotrowski
United Kingdom
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Continued Mar 25, 2018

Anyone? No Farsi speakers round here, seriously?

Mohammad Ghaffari
Mohammad Ghaffari  Identity Verified
Member (2019)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
I found something; hope it helps Apr 22, 2018

Hi Rafal,

I found out that a publication house named Azarbad has translated several volumes of The Witcher series written by Andrzej Sapkowski.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.azarbadpub.ir/product/134

Your friend can buy them either from their website or from their bookstore located at No. 1320, Next to Amirkabir Publication House, Enghelab St., Eng
... See more
Hi Rafal,

I found out that a publication house named Azarbad has translated several volumes of The Witcher series written by Andrzej Sapkowski.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.azarbadpub.ir/product/134

Your friend can buy them either from their website or from their bookstore located at No. 1320, Next to Amirkabir Publication House, Enghelab St., Enghelab Sq., Tehran

Here's the address in Farsi:
تهران- میدان انقلاب - روبروی دبیرخانه دانشگاه تهران- مابین خیابان 12 فروردین و منیزی جاوید(اردیبهشت)- جنب انتشارات امیرکبیر- ساختمان 1320
Collapse

Rafal Piotrowski
United Kingdom
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
:) Apr 23, 2018

Thank you, Mohammad

I have already found some help from another proz.com peer from Iran. But I appreciate your effort.

Have a lovely day,

Rafal.

[Zmieniono 2018-04-23 11:07 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a Farsi translation of "The Witcher" books

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »