Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 14:48
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 14, 2021

Since this morning I’ve been receiving notifications of old glossary-building questions over and over again. I suppose there’s a bug working its way through the system somewhere… I’ve submitted a support ticket but as today is Sunday I will not have a response as quickly as I would like and I wonder how many people are being affected by this. Am I the only one?

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
Italian to English
It happens Feb 14, 2021

Teresa Borges wrote:

Since this morning I’ve been receiving notifications of old glossary-building questions over and over again. I suppose there’s a bug working its way through the system somewhere… I’ve submitted a support ticket but as today is Sunday I will not have a response as quickly as I would like and I wonder how many people are being affected by this. Am I the only one?

This happens to me occasionally. I suspect it's my own ISP. Emails get backed up on the server and there's a glitch somewhere, then they all get downloaded at once, including some old emails dating from weeks ago that I had already received and dealt with. I don't think this is a Proz issue.

[Edited at 2021-02-14 17:04 GMT]

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Tom Feb 14, 2021

You may be right, but all the emails are coming from Proz and they all relate to old glossary-building questions. In the meanwhile, I've received 3 more...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Glossary-building questions

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »