Problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile
Thread poster: Paweł Zatryb
Paweł Zatryb
Paweł Zatryb  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 23:20
English to Polish
Dec 14, 2018

Hi, I have a problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile. I just noticed that I am unable to display my CV when I click on the link "English" PDF in my profile. I loaded correctly new pdf document (generated from Word file) but situation stays the same: 404: Not found. The same problem occures in English (PDF): View | Delete when editing my profile. If I click View in edit mode after successfully loading new pdf, I receive "404: Not found".

Yaotl Altan

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 22:20
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Support ticket? Dec 14, 2018

I don't know what went wrong. Maybe just a delay? I'd wait a while then submit a support ticket if it doesn't sort itself out.

Yolanda Broad

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 16:20
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
No Dec 15, 2018

I can't see the the PDF file. Got the same message "Not found".

Katalin Szilárd
Katalin Szilárd  Identity Verified
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Similar issue with my audio file Dec 15, 2018

Paweł Zatryb wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile. I just noticed that I am unable to display my CV when I click on the link "English" PDF in my profile. I loaded correctly new pdf document (generated from Word file) but situation stays the same: 404: Not found. The same problem occures in English (PDF): View | Delete when editing my profile. If I click View in edit mode after successfully loading new pdf, I receive "404: Not found".

I have a similar problem with my audio file.
My uploaded files on proz were not accessible for years.
I received a message that the servers were not synchronized.
Months after I sent a support ticket, my missing files were finally sent to me.

But my audio file still cannot be uploaded. I don't get any error messages, it seems it is uploading the file, but when it's done, you cannot see the audio file. I sent a support ticket this May. Still nothing.
This issue was sent to the development team, because the support staff couldn't upload it on my profile either....
As I said this was in May ...

[Edited at 2018-12-15 08:20 GMT]

Paweł Zatryb
Paweł Zatryb  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
It works now Dec 18, 2018

Thank you for all the answers. I have reloaded CV file (the same file) today and now it works. I'm not sure what was wrong before...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »