Katja Schoone
Katja Schoone  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:08
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
Apr 19, 2018

A while ago I downloaded the txml file support app and the memosource plugin for Trados Studio 2014. And it works pretty good. Now I wanted to download these as well for my laptop.

I logged into my account on SDL, clicked on the app store, entered the search term, clicked on the download button of the app and was prompted to login or sign up in order to download the app. I clicked on login and my login credentials appeared, I confirmed, clicked on download again and surprise, surpri
... See more
A while ago I downloaded the txml file support app and the memosource plugin for Trados Studio 2014. And it works pretty good. Now I wanted to download these as well for my laptop.

I logged into my account on SDL, clicked on the app store, entered the search term, clicked on the download button of the app and was prompted to login or sign up in order to download the app. I clicked on login and my login credentials appeared, I confirmed, clicked on download again and surprise, surprise was prompted again to login or sign up.

Any idea why this happens and what I can do?

Any help is very much appreciated!
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Change browser Apr 19, 2018

Hi Katja,

SDL website does not work well in some browsers (e.g. Opera). Try changing the browser, and it should work.

Katja Schoone
Katja Schoone  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2006)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
download worked, but not integrated in Trados Apr 19, 2018

Hi Natalie,

wow, that did the trick. Thanks a lot!

I didn't think of that myself since I used Chrome with my last download as well and it worked, but not this time.

Now this problem solved I have the next one

The txml file type is neither shown in the list of file types nor addeable from the the list at the right side. I downloaded the correct version for Trados Studio 2014.
... See more
Hi Natalie,

wow, that did the trick. Thanks a lot!

I didn't think of that myself since I used Chrome with my last download as well and it worked, but not this time.

Now this problem solved I have the next one

The txml file type is neither shown in the list of file types nor addeable from the the list at the right side. I downloaded the correct version for Trados Studio 2014.

Any idea?

thx
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

App download not possible

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »