Patricia Fierro, M. Sc.  Identity Verified
Ecuador
Local time: 21:04
Member (2004)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 4, 2016

Hi Rodolfo,

I am sort of confused about different Swordfish versions. From your website you can only download the 64-bit version of Swordfish for Windows. Please let me know from where I can download the 32-bit version.

The MAC OS version is also only the 64-bit version. I would also appreciate it if you can send me the link to download the 32-bit version.

Thanks,
Patricia

Rodolfo Raya
Rodolfo Raya  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:04
English to Spanish
64 bits architecture Aug 4, 2016

Hi,

Most PC manufacturers abandoned the 32 bit architecture due to its memory limitation. if you buy a new PC today, it comes with Windows 10 in its 64 bit version.

Apple abandoned 32 bit architecture several years ago. You can't buy a 32 bit Mac at this moment and Mac OS X is a 64 bit operating system.

We don't make 32 bit versions of our tools anymore. We know that some users are still running old computers and in those cases they are still running old v
... See more
Hi,

Most PC manufacturers abandoned the 32 bit architecture due to its memory limitation. if you buy a new PC today, it comes with Windows 10 in its 64 bit version.

Apple abandoned 32 bit architecture several years ago. You can't buy a 32 bit Mac at this moment and Mac OS X is a 64 bit operating system.

We don't make 32 bit versions of our tools anymore. We know that some users are still running old computers and in those cases they are still running old versions of Swordfish.

As we provide free updates and upgrades, we only provide support for the latest versions. We don't make 32 bit versions available as they are not supported anymore.

Regards,
Rodolfo
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

32-bit version of Swordfish for Windows

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »