QA - How to turn in a spotless translation in Word 2003 & 2007
Topics to be covered in this presentation
• TOC: how to create a table of contents; how to repair a TOC for correct translation; how to turn it into the target language correctly.
• Hyperlinks: how to make them work after translating; how to check if they have already been translated and enter the new target link without corrupting the file or the fields.
• Columns: how to work with non translatable columns and turn in matching tables in two or more languages.
• Spell checker: how to hide bilingual text and set up spell checker correctly in different languages.
• Cut and paste: some useful tricks
• Finishing touches of QA in translation
Registration and access
Click to expand
Price: 15.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video?Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here QA - How to turn in a spotless translation in Word 2003 & 2007
Lorena Baudo View feedback | View all courses
Susana Vivas View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training