Trados 2019 license "no expiry date" suddenly deactivated and cannot be activated
Auteur du fil: Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Espagne
Local time: 23:51
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
May 9

Hi,

Has someone faced this issue before? Trados 2019 license all the sudden does not work. I copy/paste the license from the SDL client and Trados gives error "Activation error. Currently there are no available licenses for the specified activation code". I have the code right here in my SDL client screen with a bit "No expiry date" right there. Bought on 2019 for $450. A question for all those brave survivors out there.

Thanks in advance

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Pologne
Membre (2002)
anglais vers russe
+ ...

Modérateur de ce forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Have you submitted a support request to RWS? May 9

The licensing issues are rather individual to be solved in the forums.

Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Espagne
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Thank you! May 9

Hello everyone,

this issue is solved now. Thank you to all participants and peers -specially Natalie! Yes, what you said is the first thing I did after submitting a ticket and when there were agents available again!

My question now is how do I change the interface language in Trados? I am visiting the options menu, but I can't find the place to revert the interface to English.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Oriol VIP
Oriol VIP
Espagne
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Oh, nevermind! May 9

I found it! View tab > Change UIL

Have a lovely day everyone!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2019 license "no expiry date" suddenly deactivated and cannot be activated

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »