Off topic: Ever End Up With High-Quality, Enduring Friendships Because Of Participating On Translator WS?
Iniziatore argomento: Barbara Cochran, MFA
Barbara Cochran, MFA
Barbara Cochran, MFA  Identity Verified
Stati Uniti
Local time: 16:33
Da Spagnolo a Inglese
+ ...
May 30, 2021

I'm not just talking about ccosistently friendly interaction on such websites only. I'm talking about something above and beyond. Please share.

Harvetta Asamoah
Harvetta Asamoah  Identity Verified
Stati Uniti
Local time: 16:33
Da Francese a Inglese
+ ...
Yes May 31, 2021

Many years ago I checked Proz.com right before a planned trip to Paris. There was a memorable Proz.com powwow meeting at a restaurant right off of the Champs-Elysées! I met a friend and we met again years later, at the same restaurant and went out two more times over the years. We also got together twice when she visited the U.S. We still keep in touch on Facebook.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatore(i) di questo Forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ever End Up With High-Quality, Enduring Friendships Because Of Participating On Translator WS?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »