Off topic: Do you own an air purifier(空气净化器)?
Thread poster: Preston Decker
Preston Decker
Preston Decker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:05
Chinese to English
Apr 10, 2016

My partner and I are working on a survey right now for a US air purifier company. They've had us make a survey about air purifiers, and would like us to survey Chinese people living in China about their attitude towards air purifiers. They've asked for us to survey a certain number of people who don't own air purifiers, and a certain number who own air purifiers.

We're still short a few responses for the "own air purifiers" group, so I'm wondering if anyone in the forums might own a
... See more
My partner and I are working on a survey right now for a US air purifier company. They've had us make a survey about air purifiers, and would like us to survey Chinese people living in China about their attitude towards air purifiers. They've asked for us to survey a certain number of people who don't own air purifiers, and a certain number who own air purifiers.

We're still short a few responses for the "own air purifiers" group, so I'm wondering if anyone in the forums might own an air purifier and be able to help us fill this out (takes about 5 minutes). The only other requirement is that you be a Chinese citizen (no foreigners unfortunately) and live primarily in China. The survey is anonymous, so I won't know who filled it out, but thanks to anyone who helps in advance! The survey can be accessed here : http://www.weidiaocha.cn/c/t/9099?r=490614

Mods: As far as I can tell, asking this doesn't violate any site rules, but if I'm wrong and you need to take this off, I understand.

[Edited at 2016-04-10 05:41 GMT]
Collapse

Preston Decker
Preston Decker  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:05
Chinese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 10, 2016

We've hit our target number of respondents and thank you to anyone/everyone who filled this out!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do you own an air purifier(空气净化器)?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »