Thread poster: Charlotte Blank
Charlotte Blank
Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:11
Czech to German
+ ...
Sep 23, 2011

"Ever had problem googling localized version of an error message? Then this site is for you!
... here you will find english versions of localized error messages. Currently we support .NET, Windows and Microsoft SQL Server error messages."

"I always spent long time trying to translate error messages logged by application deployed at my German client and the translations did not match anyway. After long frustration, I finally found this site. So far, it has saved me hundreds of
... See more
"Ever had problem googling localized version of an error message? Then this site is for you!
... here you will find english versions of localized error messages. Currently we support .NET, Windows and Microsoft SQL Server error messages."

"I always spent long time trying to translate error messages logged by application deployed at my German client and the translations did not match anyway. After long frustration, I finally found this site. So far, it has saved me hundreds of hours of laborous searching for translations of those German error messages."

http://finderr.net/
Collapse

María Ferreiro
María Ferreiro  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Spanish
+ ...
Great resource Sep 23, 2011

Hi Charlotte,

This is great! Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,
María

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Great site for MS errors in different languages

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »