论题张贴者: Antonella Andreella (X)
Antonella Andreella (X)
Antonella Andreella (X)  Identity Verified
意大利
Local time: 09:04
German德语译成Italian意大利语
+ ...
Feb 12, 2002

Why do always the same agencies/ooutsourcers keep on asking for bids on the same language pairs? Are they always unsatisfied with translators or just want to get each time the lowest pricing?

Many thanks to all of you for your kind reply/explanation.

Antonella
[addsig]

Yngve Roennike
Yngve Roennike
Local time: 03:04
Swedish瑞典语译成English英语
+ ...
Pretty weird, I would say. Feb 14, 2002

And sometimes this occurs in the middle of the night when you have no chance to respond. I had one instance of that about a year ago. Not much of a confidence builder, it hurts the agent in the long run I would say. I would adopt a non-commital attitude, next time they actually come a\'calling which they probably will if they were happy with your work product last time around, by shrugging them off, if you can afford it, i.e., not treating them as as serious enough to warrant your consideration... See more
And sometimes this occurs in the middle of the night when you have no chance to respond. I had one instance of that about a year ago. Not much of a confidence builder, it hurts the agent in the long run I would say. I would adopt a non-commital attitude, next time they actually come a\'calling which they probably will if they were happy with your work product last time around, by shrugging them off, if you can afford it, i.e., not treating them as as serious enough to warrant your consideration.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Always the Same Outsourcers...

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »