Students information needed on ProZ.com Europe International conference - Rome 2011
Thread poster: Rosario Liberto
Rosario Liberto
Rosario Liberto  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:02
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 16, 2011

Hi , I am a university student and I would like to participate to the Conference which will be held in Rome. Must I pay a fee to participate? What is the expiring date to participate?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

RP

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Pricing for students Feb 17, 2011

Hello Rino79,

If you are a full-time translation student and want to purchase your seat at the conference, please submit a support request , and attach a document certifying your student status for the current year (student card, certificate, etc.)

To see the price, make sure your profile i
... See more
Hello Rino79,

If you are a full-time translation student and want to purchase your seat at the conference, please submit a support request , and attach a document certifying your student status for the current year (student card, certificate, etc.)

To see the price, make sure your profile indicates student profile type and find a price at the conference page, http://www.proz.com/conference/205 , on your left.

Hope this helps!

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Students information needed on ProZ.com Europe International conference - Rome 2011

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »