Thread poster: Karin Kutscher
Karin Kutscher
Karin Kutscher  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 26, 2008

Hi all,

At several points during the last few years I've applied to some of the Blue Board outsourcers listed as "accepting applications", but now when I check out my "Applications sent" list, I can see that ALL of them have the the "Pending" status. Why is that so, or what does that mean? Has the outsourcer reviewed my application yet?

Thanks for any help,

Karin

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 16:42
SITE STAFF
Pending as opposed to accepted or rejected Jun 2, 2008

Hello Karin,

Sorry for the delay. The "Pending" you are seeing when you view your list of applications means simply that the outsourcer has not marked the application as either "Accepted" or "Rejected". This does not mean that the outsourcer has not viewed the application. Should the outsourcer use the "accept" or "reject" options available for each application, the status will change accordingly (the outsourcer also has the option of sending you an email notification when the statu
... See more
Hello Karin,

Sorry for the delay. The "Pending" you are seeing when you view your list of applications means simply that the outsourcer has not marked the application as either "Accepted" or "Rejected". This does not mean that the outsourcer has not viewed the application. Should the outsourcer use the "accept" or "reject" options available for each application, the status will change accordingly (the outsourcer also has the option of sending you an email notification when the status is changed).

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Karin Kutscher
Karin Kutscher  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
OK! Jun 2, 2008

Thanks, Jared!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blue Board outsourcers accepting applications / Pending Status

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »