How do you add to links to your profile page?
Thread poster: r_cantillo (X)
r_cantillo (X)
r_cantillo (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:25
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 20, 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to add a link to a translation agency/blog but can't see an option to 'add to my links' or 'create your own directory' on my proz.com page. The only section is My proz.com but the networking options are way too specific (people you've worked for rather than just adding a website of interest). I would be very grateful if you could help, thank you, regards, Raffaella Cantillo (r_cantillo/anglofonia/freelancer/full member)

[Subject edited by staff or moderato
... See more
Hello,

I'm trying to add a link to a translation agency/blog but can't see an option to 'add to my links' or 'create your own directory' on my proz.com page. The only section is My proz.com but the networking options are way too specific (people you've worked for rather than just adding a website of interest). I would be very grateful if you could help, thank you, regards, Raffaella Cantillo (r_cantillo/anglofonia/freelancer/full member)

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-04-22 15:04 GMT]
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 04:25
SITE STAFF
How about your "About me" section? Apr 20, 2009

Hello r_cantillo,

You could add a link like this under the "About me" section of your profile. You can reach this section in your Profile Updater at http://www.proz.com/settings/personalization?eid_s= . If you need further help with this, just contact staff via support request with the specifics and they can help you with that.<
... See more
Hello r_cantillo,

You could add a link like this under the "About me" section of your profile. You can reach this section in your Profile Updater at http://www.proz.com/settings/personalization?eid_s= . If you need further help with this, just contact staff via support request with the specifics and they can help you with that.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you add to links to your profile page?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »