Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Csehország
Local time: 14:34
angol - cseh
+ ...
Sep 7, 2019

Dear all,

some time ago some collegues recommended TO3000 to me.
After having installed the trial version with some difficulties I now can operate it in an Administrator mode only.

Do you know another invoicing programme for translators offline that I could use instead of the TO3000 and that does not need any Administrator rights?

Thank you in advance,

Milada

William Tierney
William Tierney  Identity Verified
Egyesült Államok
Local time: 08:34
Tag (2002 óta)
arab - angol
Better Options Available. Sep 7, 2019

I had Projetex, the agency version of TO3000. I had many complaints, including far too many clicks to get something done.
I went with the Pro Subscription to Proz and received BACCS in the bargain. It is ten times better than Projetex. SDL recently bought BACCS, so I don't know the current arrangements with Proz for acquiring the translation management program.

Milada Šejnohová
Milada Šejnohová
Csehország
Local time: 14:34
angol - cseh
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
Thank you Sep 11, 2019

Dear all,

thank you for your suggestions and hints.
Best luck with your work,

Milada

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing software for translators

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »