Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:20
German to French
+ ...
Oct 11, 2007

Hi guys !

I'm very happy to announce that we have a new Student Members feature : the featured Student on the ProZ.com homepage, right under the Featured Freelancer one.
You'll see a new student each time you refresh the page !

A huge thanks to Soledad and our great ProZ.com developpers for all their work !

CheerZ,

Anne

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
You have to have a picture Oct 11, 2007

Thanks Anne! Always a pleasure to work for the StudentZ community. And, we have to thank Pablo for this one and all the great things he has been doing for the StudentZ!

I just wanted to add one thing: you will only be featured on the home page if you have a picture in your profile. So, upload a photo or picture if you'd like to have your 15 minutes of fame. Besides, it is always a good idea to have a photo, profiles wit
... See more
Thanks Anne! Always a pleasure to work for the StudentZ community. And, we have to thank Pablo for this one and all the great things he has been doing for the StudentZ!

I just wanted to add one thing: you will only be featured on the home page if you have a picture in your profile. So, upload a photo or picture if you'd like to have your 15 minutes of fame. Besides, it is always a good idea to have a photo, profiles with pictures seem to stick longer in people's memory.

See you on the home page!
S.
Collapse

S_Angel (X)
S_Angel (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:20
German to Italian
+ ...
How does this work? Oct 21, 2007

Hi guys, this seems great!
I was just wondering how it works: are the students chosen by chance or is there something you need to do in order to be shown ? (apart from having a picture in your profile)
Thanks, bye!!

Manuel Locria
Manuel Locria  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same thing... Nov 3, 2012

Hi! I was wondering the same thing as Sara did a few years back Are students chosen based on any type of criteria? or it's just a random selection?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Featured StudentZ !

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »