Need help to use Transit Nxt
Thread poster: Albert Golub
Albert Golub
Albert Golub  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:35
English to French
Oct 29, 2010

I just downloaded a 3 month version of Transit Nxt and I am lost (very different from Trados). Feeling like an idiot again!!!!!!!!!
Can it only open specific file formats ?
It doesn't allow me to create a project (the create project box can't be checked - just open - open last and receive project) and the screens presented in the user guide don't appear.
Thanks for your possible help and have a nice day

Francoise Perigaut
Francoise Perigaut
Germany
Local time: 04:35
German to French
+ ...
Which version did you buy? Oct 29, 2010

If you have the Freelance version, it's normal those features are greyed. You need the Freelance Pro version.
https://shop.star-group.net/docs/productguides/pg_TransitNXT_ENG.pdf

If you bought a Freelance Pro version, you should contact Star, maybe there is something wrong with your activation key.

[Edited at 2010-10-29 19:58 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need help to use Transit Nxt

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »