Thread poster: Lennart Helgesson
Lennart Helgesson
Lennart Helgesson  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 05:58
Danish to Swedish
+ ...
Apr 23, 2012

After translating a file with Transit NXT I try to print all Segment pairs but it does not work.
Transit NXT stops and I get a message that Windows is seeking a solution.
But nothing happens.
Earlier I restarted the computer and stated Transit NXT and I could print all segment pairs but this does not work either any more.
Also tried to write to a file but no result.

Someone got a solution?

AlSqur (X)
AlSqur (X)
sp Apr 24, 2012

Latest SP for Transit and latest drivers for printer?

Benjamin Phister (X)
Benjamin Phister (X)  Identity Verified
French to English
Workaround: export the files and then print Apr 24, 2012

I don't have this error, and I can't see what you're doing wrong. But I do have a workaround:

you can export the files in the project and then print them. I always use this method, as it shows me the translated document with all the formatting included. That way I can proofread my work on paper (comparing source & target files).

HTH,

Ben

Lennart Helgesson wrote:

After translating a file with Transit NXT I try to print all Segment pairs but it does not work.
Transit NXT stops and I get a message that Windows is seeking a solution.
But nothing happens.
Earlier I restarted the computer and stated Transit NXT and I could print all segment pairs but this does not work either any more.
Also tried to write to a file but no result.

Someone got a solution?

Francoise Perigaut
Francoise Perigaut
Germany
German to French
+ ...
Same here Apr 27, 2012

I'm having the same problem, I can't print the segment pairs anymore.
It's a Transit issue, not a printer driver one because it doesn't work with any of the printers installed on my system. I can't write it to a file either.

I use Transit NXT Professional Version 4.0 SP 5 Build 1050.7 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Printing from NXT is not possible

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »