Transit NXT: possible to switch off "hovering" mouse?
Thread poster: Campman
Campman
Campman  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:58
English to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 11, 2013

The "floating windows" at the right of the working environment (in the Transit Toolbar) "float" very nervously. They "float" when I don't want them to, they do so just because I use the mouse to move the pointer out of my working area on the screen. And Transit considers that as "hovering over the floating windows in the Toolbar".

Then I am forced to use the mouse again to close these floating windows that I didn't want to open to begin with. I find this annoying.

Is th
... See more
The "floating windows" at the right of the working environment (in the Transit Toolbar) "float" very nervously. They "float" when I don't want them to, they do so just because I use the mouse to move the pointer out of my working area on the screen. And Transit considers that as "hovering over the floating windows in the Toolbar".

Then I am forced to use the mouse again to close these floating windows that I didn't want to open to begin with. I find this annoying.

Is there a way to open these windows in the Transit Toolbar at the right of the working screen only when I want them to? Switch off the hovering effect?

I don't want to dock any of the windows (looks messy, takes up too much space on my screen),
I do find it useful to have this Toolbar at the right,
I defined the windows that I want to see there,
I just don't want them to "float" by hovering the mouse, I want them to open by a click of the mouse.
Is that possible?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit NXT: possible to switch off "hovering" mouse?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »