Shortcut for source group-> target group insert?
Thread poster: Andrzej Mierzejewski
Andrzej Mierzejewski
Andrzej Mierzejewski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:55
Polish to English
+ ...
Feb 1, 2014

Re Transit NXT:

How do I paste a source segment content into the target segment without the mouse? A keyboard shortcut is what I need. Would like an option of selecting a group of sorce segments into respective target segments at a time if possible. That's because of a big number of target segments, which need to be translated a-new. Haven't found any solution in the manual.

Unfortunately, no time to ask the Star Group as my deadline is Monday morning.
Any assist
... See more
Re Transit NXT:

How do I paste a source segment content into the target segment without the mouse? A keyboard shortcut is what I need. Would like an option of selecting a group of sorce segments into respective target segments at a time if possible. That's because of a big number of target segments, which need to be translated a-new. Haven't found any solution in the manual.

Unfortunately, no time to ask the Star Group as my deadline is Monday morning.
Any assistance will be much appreciated.
Collapse

2nl (X)
2nl (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:55
Reset segments Feb 2, 2014

You can reset an individual segment by pressing a keyboard shortcut. If I remember correctly this is Ctrl+Alt+Backspace.

You can reset a range of segments by filtering on them first (either on content or on (adjacent) segment numbers). Reset the filtered selection by assigning the segment status "Untranslated" to the segments.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Shortcut for source group-> target group insert?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »