WF Classic Installation
Autor wątku: Raúl Aguirre
Apr 25, 2016

I am using MSWord 2010 and experiencing tons of installation problems on WF Classic; any suggestions?

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:45
fiński > francuski
Hotline Apr 25, 2016

Contact the hotline, and provide more info about the "tons of problems" you’re experiencing.

neilmac
neilmac
Hiszpania
Local time: 04:45
hiszpański > angielski
+ ...
A simple question Jun 28, 2016

I use Wordfast Classic. I would like to know if it is possible to set it up so that the suggestions in the target text box appear in the same case (upper or lower) as the text in the source box. For example, if the source text appears in uppercase, the suggested translation should also appear in uppercase. I would also like the target box to mimic the punctuation used in the source text, for example if the source text ends in a semicolon, so does the target text.

Is this possible, a
... See more
I use Wordfast Classic. I would like to know if it is possible to set it up so that the suggestions in the target text box appear in the same case (upper or lower) as the text in the source box. For example, if the source text appears in uppercase, the suggested translation should also appear in uppercase. I would also like the target box to mimic the punctuation used in the source text, for example if the source text ends in a semicolon, so does the target text.

Is this possible, and if so, what are the steps to take to implement this setting?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF Classic Installation

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »