How do you turn off drop-down list of matches in WF Classic?
Tópico cartaz: Christopher Schröder
Christopher Schröder
Christopher Schröder
Reino Unido
Membro (2011)
sueco para inglês
+ ...
Jun 16, 2016

I had to reinstall WF Classic and now matches appear in a small yellow drop-down list below the green target box. I find it distracting and although I've looked and looked I can't work out how to get rid of this. Help!

David Daduč
David Daduč
República Tcheca
Local time: 09:39
inglês para tcheco
Turn off AutoSuggest (AS) Jun 16, 2016

Open the Wordfast Classic window, go to Setup / AS tab, and turn off AutoSuggest at the top of the tab. Or turn off only Segments from Translation Memory in the list of items below if you wish to keep those AS drop-down prompts for other things (such as terminology). I hope this will help you.

[Edited at 2016-06-16 17:10 GMT]

Christopher Schröder
Christopher Schröder
Reino Unido
Membro (2011)
sueco para inglês
+ ...
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Thank you Jun 16, 2016

I knew it'd be something simple. Cheers!

neilmac
neilmac
Espanha
Local time: 09:39
espanhol para inglês
+ ...
Yes, tx Jun 16, 2016

I've been wondering about that too. I don't want or need that kind of prompts and find them annoying/distracting.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you turn off drop-down list of matches in WF Classic?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »