Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Italian agency not accepting Wise (formerly TransferWise) account "for tax reasons"
Thread poster: Glyn Lloyd-Jones
Tony Keily
Tony Keily
Local time: 20:22
Italian to English
+ ...
I agree 100% Apr 8, 2022

Tax remains a matter that is mostly outside the scope of EU law, except notably when it comes to VAT, but national tax law cannot be written in such a way that it violates EU law.

I couldn't agree more but I think we're talking about different things! (Fear of the Revenue Agency in Italy vs the law in Italy)

Anyway, good to talk and I'm happy for Glyn.

[Edited at 2022-04-08 14:25 GMT]

P.L.F. Persio
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Nikki Scott-Despaigne
Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:22
French to English
What WISE says about SEPA with Italy (and Spain) Apr 9, 2022

Glad indeed to see you found a solution. WISE seems to be aware that some banks in some member states are more likely to be problematic than others. This may be of interest.

https://wise.com/help/articles/2956754/what-are-sepa-transfers

[Edited at 2022-04-09 13:53 GMT]

P.L.F. Persio
Thomas T. Frost
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian agency not accepting Wise (formerly TransferWise) account "for tax reasons"

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »