When can we expect more details on the event in Rome?
Thread poster: Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 19:44
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Jan 27, 2011

Dear organiser(s),

As the conference date is now less than 4 months away, can you tell us when we should expect some additional details? (program, pricing, etc.)
Low cost air tickets are still relatively cheap, but they may rise fast as we get closer to the May.

Thank you,
Csaba

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2011-01-27 14:40 GMT]

Sales Admin
Sales Admin

Local time: 13:44
English
Program details will be posted by Monday Jan 31st Jan 27, 2011

Please note that full details, including program and pricing will be available by Monday Jan 31st.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Leslie MacFadyen
ProZ.com site staff

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
May 23 Feb 3, 2011

Can you tell me what programs are planned for Monday, May 23?

I'd like to know if I should book a plane ticket back home in the morning or in the evening.

thanks,
Csaba

Nicole Maina
Nicole Maina  Identity Verified
Italy
German to Italian
+ ...
pre- and post-conference program Feb 8, 2011

As Csaba, I would also like to know about workshops on friday and monday, as those usually tend to be CAT-tool workshops, and I would like to book the flights as well.

I am interested in Trados Studio 2009 and in the new DV (hoping that it will be out by then!!!).
Anyone else?!

Evelyn Spicer
Evelyn Spicer  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Trados Studio 9 Feb 8, 2011

[quote]
Would also be interested in a Trados Studio 9 training

[Edited at 2011-02-08 10:31 GMT]

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
SDL Trados training in Rome on May 20 Feb 8, 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest!

Workshops are planned for Friday and Monday. The first session was published yesterday at: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4397

This is a SDL Trados Training & Certification conducted by SDL Trados Certified Trainer Bruno Ciola. Attendees will receive approved training manuals and certification exam
... See more
Hi all,

Thanks for your interest!

Workshops are planned for Friday and Monday. The first session was published yesterday at: http://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/4397

This is a SDL Trados Training & Certification conducted by SDL Trados Certified Trainer Bruno Ciola. Attendees will receive approved training manuals and certification exams included with their fee. Make sure you take advantage of the early bird price of 100 EUR for the first confirmed participants!

I expect to be announcing new sessions soon. Any questions or suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

Soledad
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

When can we expect more details on the event in Rome?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »