Thread poster: Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:43
English to German
+ ...
Jan 17, 2008

Dear Proz.com staff!

With regard to inviting outsourcers to comment on willingnes to work again (WWA), my profile page says something like:

"You may enter the outsourcers you would like to invite to comment on you, by drawint them directly from the Blue Board.

This search will draw users from Blue Board contact information, full names of users choosing to display their full name, and usernames of those who choose to not show their full name."

H
... See more
Dear Proz.com staff!

With regard to inviting outsourcers to comment on willingnes to work again (WWA), my profile page says something like:

"You may enter the outsourcers you would like to invite to comment on you, by drawint them directly from the Blue Board.

This search will draw users from Blue Board contact information, full names of users choosing to display their full name, and usernames of those who choose to not show their full name."

However, still I see no buttons to switch to the Blue Board and to enter the outsourcers directly.

This has been the state for several months, if not more than a year now.

Is there something being done about it?

It would considerably speed up the process of getting feedback from outsourcers.

Thank you for attention

Steffen
Collapse

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 23:43
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
A better interface is on its way Jan 18, 2008

Dear Steffen,

Thanks for reporting this problem!

We are working to launch in the next few days a better interface for the handling of WWA feedback, but we will contact you directly to help you complete your request as desired.

Regards,
Enrique

Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:43
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dear Enrique Jan 18, 2008

I am aware I still have the opportunity to ask for feedback by entering the outsourcer's email address.

So, no need for you to further spend timeon this.

I was just curious whether or not this is being pursued further, for it would be very helpful, and there had been no change with that now for several months.

Thank you for your reply - I will be patient.

Have a nice weekend
... See more
I am aware I still have the opportunity to ask for feedback by entering the outsourcer's email address.

So, no need for you to further spend timeon this.

I was just curious whether or not this is being pursued further, for it would be very helpful, and there had been no change with that now for several months.

Thank you for your reply - I will be patient.

Have a nice weekend

Steffen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WWA entries in the profile: please, do it till the end

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »