Dhiraj Khati
Dhiraj Khati  Identity Verified
Nepal
Local time: 01:31
Member (2009)
English to Nepali
+ ...
Apr 29, 2010

Just few minutes back I clicked on a link posted on forum about facebook in different languages. After clicking on the link given by starter the language changed into Turkish. Now I am not able to change it back to English. I also can't see forum links now. I am using google translate to browse this site. Hope to get solution on changing language back to english.
Thanks in advance

Dhiraj Khati
Nepal
Member (2009)
English to Nepali
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Got the solution Apr 29, 2010

I have got the solution for changing site language in FAQ using google translate. Thanks

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Drop-down menu available at the bottom of homepage Apr 29, 2010

Thanks for confirming you were able to change your site language, DHIRAJ.

Just in case you need to change it again, remember you can do by selecting the language in which you would like to see ProZ.com from the drop-down menu available at the bottom of the homepage.

Regards,

Lucia

Dhiraj Khati
Nepal
Member (2009)
English to Nepali
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 30, 2010

Thanks Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to change ProZ.com site language

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »