Alaa Zeineldine  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 00:56
Member (2002)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jun 20, 2014

Hello,

After the latest Chrome update yesterday, Term Search stopped working. When I press Search or hit Enter, nothing happens.

If I "Go back to the old term search", everything works. This is also not a problem on IE or FF.

Is this a known problem, and is there a fix expected?

Thanks.

Alaa

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
What is the version? Jun 21, 2014

I have no problem with Google Chrome 31.0.1650.63 on openSUSE 12.1. So, what is your version of the browser and of the operating system? Also, try clearing the browser cache.

Alaa Zeineldine
Alaa Zeineldine  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2002)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Chrome version Jun 21, 2014

My version is 37.0.2054.3 dev-m, which may be the problem. I can't remember how I subscribed to updates for the development version. I will install the stable version and hopefully the problem will be fixed.

Thanks for your helpful question.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with term search on Chrome

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »