Error message when trying to pay for TGB (Staff: solved)
Thread poster: Jennifer Richmond
Jennifer Richmond
Jennifer Richmond  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 11:35
Member (2018)
Spanish to German
+ ...
Dec 27, 2017

I participated in a TGB but everytime I try to pay I receive this message:

string(79) "Could not load data for non-existant profile '63D737...'"

I am not even sure if I might have paid using my credit card since the error message came after I authorized the payment. But since I keep getting reminders the payment probably did not ent through.

Who can explain string (79) to me and what else can I do to pay?

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:35
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
We are working on this Dec 28, 2017

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for bringing this up. We are aware of this problem and are working on a solution. I will let you know here when a solution has been found.

This problem affects credit card payments processed through PayPal. In the meantime, it is possible to make a purchase using other payment methods. It is even possible to make a payment with your credit card if you use our alternative credit card processor 2Checkout.

I apologize for the inconve
... See more
Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for bringing this up. We are aware of this problem and are working on a solution. I will let you know here when a solution has been found.

This problem affects credit card payments processed through PayPal. In the meantime, it is possible to make a purchase using other payment methods. It is even possible to make a payment with your credit card if you use our alternative credit card processor 2Checkout.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will keep you posted here.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

Daan van der Zanden
Daan van der Zanden  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 11:35
English to Dutch
+ ...
Same problem Dec 28, 2017

I have the same problem, except I paid by Credit Card, I have no idea if my payment went through or not.

string(79) "Could not load data for non-existant profile '63D737...'"

Alejandro Cavalitto
Argentina
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Your payment has not gone through Dec 28, 2017

This technical problem is preventing payments from happening, so your payments did not go through. I will post here once this problem has been fixed. In the meantime, you can try completing your payment using a different payment method. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Alejandro Cavalitto
Argentina
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
This issue has been resolved Dec 28, 2017

Hello,

This issue has been resolved. You should be able to make a payment with your credit card now. Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Alejandro

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when trying to pay for TGB (Staff: solved)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »