Ioana Iliescu
Romania
Local time: 20:47
Member (2020)
German to Romanian
+ ...
Jul 11, 2022

Hi, I have upgraded to SDL Trados 2022.
How can I restore the Upgrade Translation Memory function?
I know it was missing in Trados 2021, but I was able to download a plugin (Migration PowerPack or something like that) from the AppStore and install it.
Now I can't find this plugin anymore.
Does it have a different name or does anyone have a solution to this? I want to be able to import tmx files and convert them into sdltm.
(I know about the Private AppStore and I ha
... See more
Hi, I have upgraded to SDL Trados 2022.
How can I restore the Upgrade Translation Memory function?
I know it was missing in Trados 2021, but I was able to download a plugin (Migration PowerPack or something like that) from the AppStore and install it.
Now I can't find this plugin anymore.
Does it have a different name or does anyone have a solution to this? I want to be able to import tmx files and convert them into sdltm.
(I know about the Private AppStore and I have done the required settings in order to be able to use it.)

Thanks!
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 20:47
English to Russian
Still there Jul 11, 2022

https://appstore.rws.com/language/app/sdl-trados-compatibility-and-migration-power-pack/1101/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to restore the Upgrade Translation Memory function in Trados 2022

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »