How to magnify the fields in the Rapid entry dialog
Thread poster: Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
Dec 15, 2011

The best solutions are very simple. This one has cost me 2 years before I got the idea.

WinXP contains a built-in Magnifier (Start | Accessories | Accessibility | Magnifier).

Put a shortcut to the Magnifier in the Start-up folder.

Define 2 MacroToolworks macros (scheduled macros, triggered by window closing/opening):

OnOpeningRapidEntry:

«winstate»("[Magnifier|#|#|#]","SHOW")«keys»«tab»

OnClosi
... See more
The best solutions are very simple. This one has cost me 2 years before I got the idea.

WinXP contains a built-in Magnifier (Start | Accessories | Accessibility | Magnifier).

Put a shortcut to the Magnifier in the Start-up folder.

Define 2 MacroToolworks macros (scheduled macros, triggered by window closing/opening):

OnOpeningRapidEntry:

«winstate»("[Magnifier|#|#|#]","SHOW")«keys»«tab»

OnClosingRapidEntry:

«keys»«ctrl»y«ctrl»«winstate»("[Magnifier|#|#|#]","HIDE")«wx»(250,1)«alt»t«alt»

Move the Magnifier below the Rapid entry dialog:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/509643/Clients/Screen%20shot%202011-12-15%20at%207.56.35%20PM.png
Collapse

yekzat
yekzat
Local time: 17:28
people have talent Dec 15, 2011

everybody is born with the ability of talking.But some of them luckier than the others
they can learn well.However this does n mean you cannot do.if you work on this you can rapidly dive into a dialogue directly

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to magnify the fields in the Rapid entry dialog

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »