Translation units not going into translation memory
Thread poster: Fiona Grace Peterson
Fiona Grace Peterson
Fiona Grace Peterson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:17
Italian to English
Sep 10, 2004

I have already posted this on the Wordfast Yahoo! group, so please bear with me...
Ever since licensing Wordfast (before that I was using a version given to me by a friend and it worked fine) the sentences I translate are not being entered into the translation memory - it stays empty. when I got my license number, I un-installed the old version of Wordfast I had and downloaded a new one from the site. I have not changed any settings, either.

Can anyone help?

Cheer
... See more
I have already posted this on the Wordfast Yahoo! group, so please bear with me...
Ever since licensing Wordfast (before that I was using a version given to me by a friend and it worked fine) the sentences I translate are not being entered into the translation memory - it stays empty. when I got my license number, I un-installed the old version of Wordfast I had and downloaded a new one from the site. I have not changed any settings, either.

Can anyone help?

Cheers in advance!
Collapse

avsie (X)
avsie (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:17
English to French
+ ...
Far-fetched but... Sep 10, 2004

What are your settings under Translation Memory > TM Rules?

Check if the option "Do not add to TM" is selected from the pull-down menu.

I hope this helps

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation units not going into translation memory

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »